Sunday, November 29, 2015 - Wednesday, December 02, 2015
(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel
The Ninth Canadian Public Safety Interoperability Workshop
Thank you to our
With thanks to:
"Change. Challenge. Opportunity!"
Join us for Canada’s premiere communications interoperability event from November 29 to December 2, 2015 in Toronto. The Ninth Canadian Public Safety Interoperability Workshop, widely known as CITIG Nine, will again break new ground on key voice and data interoperability issues facing today’s public safety sector. The focus on information exchange, topic-specific discussion and interactive break-outs aims to support and promote the transfer of best practices and experience, and the development of a more unified approach to public safety interoperability across the country, between nations and internationally.
Only at CITIG 9 will you:
Be put to work during an expansive workshop program that will feature highly interactive sessions designed to set the course on today’s hottest interoperability issues
- Listen to keynote addresses and general sessions on timely topics like broadband for public safety, NG9-1-1, cross-border interoperability, public alerting and more
- See an exhibit hall packed with leading suppliers showcasing the latest products and services in the interoperability marketplace that will help you do your job more efficiently and save your agency time and money
- Network and connect with colleagues from around Canada and beyond
- Get access to exclusive events like our networking receptions and tours of local facilities
- And so much more!
Interoperability leaders & practitioners from:
- First-responder agencies (law enforcement, fire, paramedic, emergency management)
- Other public safety providers (federal, provincial, territorial, municipal)
- Military & Coast Guard
- Government agencies & utilities
- Non-governmental organizations in the emergency response and humanitarian aid sphere
- Academic and research institutions
- Industry professionals
Air Canada is the Official Canadian Airline for this Event.
Air Canada is offering a 10% discount on Flex fares or higher for delegates travelling to this event. To take advantage of this discount please book your flight at www.aircanada.com and enter the Promotion Code TTPBKTU1 in the search panel.
***Please note conference sessions will only be offered in English***