Speak Your Mind!
Download the SNAPSHOT template
On Tuesday, February 23, 2016, during the CACP Information & Communications Technology Workshop, (SESSION 14 from 13:00-13:30), we are giving delegates the opportunity to update their colleagues with a special interactive session titled: SNAPSHOT! ICT Updates from across Canada (this means YOU!).
This is YOUR chance to tell all of us about your great information and communications technology project, program, idea, concept, vision, etc. The update could be about an interoperability or information management project, strategic planning process, anything you like but MUST be relevant to law enforcement ICT in Canada and beyond.
Are you keen to participate? It’s easy. Simply download and complete this one-page, downloadable template and complete (and submit) the information below to be considered.
- First, sorry but no vendors. Our Platinum Sponsors are the only ones that get to address delegates directly. We count on their support us and this is one of the key benefits they obtain for that level of sponsorship.
- No slides – verbal presentations only. However, feel free to bring a “one pager” or other handout for delegates.
- You have EXACTLY 3 minutes. A timer will go off and you will be pushed off the stage by the next speaker (be gentle please).
- Speakers will line up at the side of the stage in order of presentation. You can’t step on the stage until the buzzer rings!
- You must submit your name/project information on line in the form below to be included.
- The Organizing Committee will do a random draw and post the order of speakers on a slide right before the session.
- There are only eight speaking spots available. Once we have eight submissions we will close the session (but be ready to run up to the front of the room if someone fails to show up!).
There are only eight speaking spots available. Once we have eight submissions we will close the sessions (but be ready to run up to the front of the room if someone fails to show up!)